The richness of history and culture is rooted in Edinburgh Tour, the capital city of Scotland, located in Lothian. The picturesque locales and the glorious architecture make Edinburgh the second post visited places in the United Kingdom.
- The city has something worth a visit at every corner, hence walking can be fun.
- Most of the museums are free, so take a peep in any time you want to.
- Well-priced family tickets covering 2 adults and up to 3 children are cost effective. Vis-à-vis an adult day ticket gives you unlimited access to travelling on buses and trams.
- Bar staff are not to be tipped as it is not expected.
- A 10% tip on food or in the tip jar is recommended.